Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The things I'll miss

This might be a form of self-torture, but I just felt like writing a list of the things I'll miss most about my ex-girlfriend. They are in no particular order except I'm keeping the last one last. I may keep adding to this as the thoughts come:

Her skill at board games
Her cooking
Her calmness when traveling
Her smile
Her hair
Her love of dancing, and the way she dances
Her desire to cuddle
Her love for my dog
Her skill at love-making
Her saying to me, "What's up, pup?"
Her intelligence
Her reading to me
Her sharing of my fetish
Her support as I go through my divorce
Her politeness
Her grace
Her acceptance of my friends
Her concern for others
Her passion about just about everything, from politics to vacuum cleaners.
And maybe most of all: Her gorgeous prominent cheekbones!

2 comments:

  1. How about a list of things you like about yourself. Include a list of things you would like to like about yourself, and things other people like about you. Say those back to yourself as daily or hourly affirmations. Add to the list the opposite of the things you don't like about yourself. Say those back as affirmations. Act as if.
    You are a good man, Hope. You have always been a good man. Believe it.
    NOVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, NOVA. I will work on the suggested list.

    ReplyDelete