Monday, October 18, 2010

Jogging (day 7 of new sobriety)

I got up early this morning and went jogging. I jogged yesterday, too. Actually, it's jog a block and walk a block. But it's the first time in years that I have tried to run. I used to run 4.5 miles a day, but then my knees gave out. For several years I bicycled regularly, but when we moved to another state several years ago, I basically quit exercising all together. I gained 30 pounds. I recently had knee surgery, and decided I could try it again.

Anyway, it's a good thing that I have started exercising. For my physical health, and for my sex addiction. I hope the endorphin rush of exercise will help replace the endorphin rush of sex and fetish activity. I do miss those endorphins!

I hope that exercising is a sign that I am coming out of this depression over the loss of my lover.

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment